Friday, August 7, 2009

Photo updates

These are some photos from earlier this Spring.
Sam with a cute smile (no tongue out or super squinty eyes..)

Curious Cole...

And Sam found a couple of frogs while helping Grandma garden

This was funny. I turned around and found Cole with a piece of bread from the pantry... this guy hates to be hungry, so I guess he took advantage of his new crawling skills and got himself something to eat.

Busted

This was on our trip to CT in June. My cousin Michael holding his son Nico. Nico and Cole are 3 months apart, and there is a definite resemblance. I'm not sure how that happned since I think Cole looks like Darin, but it's funny. Around the eyes especially - well I guess that makes sense since Cole does have my eyes. Funny though - similar coloring, etc.


Cole tackling Sam

Cole walking in the backyard today

Sam warming up to hit some balls


Cole & I sat down to blow some bubbles... he likes taking his hat off and throwing it :)

Singing Happy Birthday to Cole on his actual birthday

Cole's birthday party (the day after his birthday)


That's all for now, folks. I'd do more, but they're bugging me to come up to eat... can't they do anything without me?? I miss the days when no one cared where I was.

2 comments:

Colby said...

Great photos!!! And Cole is so verbal!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a new little surprise on the way! How exciting! LOVE the photos! The boys are getting so big and they are both just adorable!