Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Baby Cole & his first tooth!

Cole has been working on this little tooth for a few days now, and we can finally see it!
Most of the time he just runs his tongue along the tooth, but tonight I managed to get a photo of it... Yeahhh!
He wasn't too cranky when the tooth was working its way through - just a little orajel and some tylenol did the trick.
Here's one of Cole running his tongue over the tooth
And here it is ... the edge of a nice new tooth. We even went out and bought a toothbrush which Cole thinks is pretty neat.


2 comments:

misty said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten! Thanks for all of the sweet comments on my blog! I would love to come there and take pictures!!! That could be one expensive photography session!!! I miss you too! Love reading all of the updates.
misty

Colby said...

yay Cole!

We are still huge and toothless!