Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I can't believe my baby is 3!
The party was supposed to be outside at the playground (it had been 80 degrees all week), but
the "cold" air brought us inside. It was only 60 - which felt fine to me, but everyone else was freezing, and it was pretty windy. Samuel didn't seem to mind going inside.
mmmm icing. I think that's all he ate.

Alyson & Lana... so glad they could make it over from Waco
to celebrate with us.

Alyson's daughter Eden

Chloe - she is so cute and looks very happy about
her cupcake

Sam's Buzz Lightyear "shooter gun".
Yeah... guns... (sense the lack of enthusiasm)
(I'm told I should get used to the whole guns/violence thing with boys,
but I draw the line at shooting people. It's very challenging to get used to boy
stuff after growing up in a house full of girls... and it's weird to see my sweet little boy
be mean and rough. I have to admit that I don't really like it).
Now, wacking the heck out of a pinata? Perfectly acceptable
there's candy inside!

We had a great day... complete with post party meltdown
typical 3 year old!








No comments: