Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching up

Just trying to catch up on the latest...
Tried getting some cute Christmas photos of the boys
Thank God for Digital photos
I can't imagine how much film I would waste
trying to get good photos!
Samuel is big on the wink

A cute one!

Cole is doing much better at sitting up these days
though he generally ends up in a face plant on the carpet

This was my birthday party!
I went out that morning for my birthday coffee and bagel at Panera
and some shopping. When I got home, there
were streamers, a happy birthday sign, and chocolate cupcakes!
Then My boys sang happy birthday, and Sam & I blew
out my candles. Darin even had silly string!
I've never had silly string on my birthday, and the first thing I though of
was the birthday scene in the movie "Big"
We had a Happy Birthday Jesus party for the kids
at church. Sam enjoyed icing and puting sprinkles on his
cookie. Love the green lips.
Samuel & Payton at the party

Charity telling the Christmas story
(she's so good - you know teachers are perfect for that stuff)

Cole LOVES the jumper

My boys












No comments: