Monday, July 14, 2008

Brothers...
Cole Alexander Williams
was born on 7/10/08, at 7:18am
Big brother Samuel wasn't too sure about him at first,
but now - after 5 days - he's warming up.Samuel & Cole this evening - Samuel got down on the floor to check Cole out.
He said, "I love him." (Of course this morning he said that he didnt like him).
We asked Samuel (on Thursday) if he wanted to kiss his new baby brother -
the answer was a firm, "No.".
But tonight he decided Cole might not be so bad.

Then he wanted to hold Cole. Too cute!


5 comments:

misty said...

Awww how sweet! I am so glad you are home and doing well. You have such a beautiful baby and Sam looks like he is adjusting well. I am excited about today. See you soon,
misty

Nikki Abrams said...

Congratulations Christa... Cole is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You all make beautiful little boys! Glad all is well and you are home.

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I saw Misty's photos of you guys in her blog. Cole is so sweet. I love the name Cole. Unfortunately, I'll never be able to use it myself because it doesn't exactly go with Culbertson! Oh well. Love to you all! Natalie

julie said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful, we are so happy for your family. Give Sam a hug for us!
Julie, Emma and Sarah Banks