It has been a busy couple of weeks. Darin was home from work to take care of us the first week, and some wonderful friends brought us dinner most of the nights that week (an INCREDIBLE help). Darin's Mom & Dad came in on Friday the 18th, and stayed with us for a few days, then my parents came in on Monday. Mom and Dad have been grocery shopping, cooking dinner every night, taking care of the house, and keeping Samuel busy. I'm not going to know how to act when they leave! You mean I have to do something other than take care of the baby??
Samuel has been having a great time at the pool with Grandma & Grandpa (he loves to jump in and go under), and Cole is getting used to life "on the outside". He's a cutie and is getting big quickly. When we saw the Dr. at 12 days, Cole was already 7 lb 15 1/2 oz (He was 7 lb 12 oz at birth and they look for babies to reach their birth weight by 2 weeks of age).
I'm healing well but am still pretty tired. I try to nap during the day, but all of you Mom's of more than one know how it goes: one kid goes to sleep and the other is up. Oh well... I just go to bed early these days. I am thoroughly enjoying being a Mom to my two boys and know that it won't be long before they're big boys. This is such a sweet time.
Keep in touch!
1 comment:
I enjoy reading your blog....sounds like you have had some wonderful help. We are blessed with such special family and friends! The boys are adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures. Take care of yourself and I will continue to keep you and the family in my prayers. Look forward to your next trip to Arkansas! :) so I can see everyone in person!
Love,
Tammy
Post a Comment