Just a few quick snaps of this morning... can't believe my baby Cole started pre-school!
How about this one ... gotta love how that Houston humidity affects the camera lens!
My Samuel started pre-k this morning, and he was very excited about it. We visited his classroom and met his teacher yesterday. He came out of his room ready to go this morning. Love that first child type-a thing! I wish I had more of it :)
And Cole... he wouldn't stand still for a photo. He's two.... what more can I say. I just took a bunch hoping that I'd get one where he isn't a blur! Cole cried when I left, but after dropping Samuel off at his classroom I walked back by Cole's room, and he was fine.
And Levi... He's going to get lots of attention on Mon/Wed mornings while his big brothers are at school. I'm not sure he knows what to do with undivided attention. Third children are so laid back.
More later... I do have some summer photos, and I'm hoping to get to adding them here soon. TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment