Took Cole to his new Doctor today.
Almarie referred us to the Doctor she takes the boys to, and she's wonderful.
Stats:
18 lbs
26 3/4 inches tall
I know that sounds normal to all of you, but to me that's HUGE because Samuel was 19 lbs when he was 12 months old! I know it's not right to compare, but wow - that's a big difference.
Cole is healthy and did great with his shots.
The Doctor is just my speed. I asked if Cole is big enough to go through the night without eating, and she said, "absolutely.". She asked how often he eats at night, and I told her - usually 11p, 2a, and around 5a. She said, "Oh no - he can go from 8p-8a. I see some crying in your future, Cole!". Mamma needs sleep, so we're getting on the program this weekend while Grandma & Grandpa are in CT. I already started prepping Sam, and we bought earplugs!
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment