Saturday, November 1, 2008

Who was that masked man??


OK, so it has been a while since I've been on here. Ike kindof derailed me (we were away for almost 3 weeks, but that's another story). I have been overwhelmed at the thought of going back a whole month and 1/2 to get caught up, so I'm going to just start now and go back when I have time... ha...

My little Batman. He was so excited!

The three men in my life.. The Boo outfit that Cole is wearing actually did fit him when I bought it in early October... Definitely too small now. The poor guy had some capris on.

The bucket got heavy pretty quickly, but Samuel - I mean Batman - I mean Bruce Wayne carried it the whole evening.

Batman is a big fan of "blowups" as he calls them. Had to have his picture taken with this one.

How cute is that??

I'm pretty excited about my pumpkin carving effort this year. Considering last year I didn't even do one - I've come a long way. It was kindof fun, and I loved grossing Samuel out with the pumpking guts - ewww. Maybe next year I'll try a more difficult one... and maybe I'll do it before 5:30 pm on Halloween... :)

Anyway - we had a Happy Halloween. Hope you did too.

More Later.

2 comments:

Colby said...

Good job on the pumpkins!!! I love the photo of Samuel and the mummy balloon. :)

misty said...

So glad to see you are back! Awesome pumpkins!
misty