We checked out a farm on Spring Steubner a few weeks ago. It was pretty cool,
but it ended up being a short trip - you know - close to naptime
and everyone started getting a little CRANKY
But it was fun while it lasted.

Father and son - I love getting shots of these two.

Sam was trying to pet these little guys though I'm not sure what they were. But when Sam was touching the nose of the fur ball that had recently had his nose in the private parts of the other fur ball you know I was freaked out. For those of you who don't know it's daily struggle for me to fight my germophobe tendencies :)
And you know that's just gross

Then Sam felt the need to pull the pig's tail. I mean -
come on. Shall we get more gross?

My little cutie can't do all of those gross things yet - he just poops his pants.

And my Samuel. I actually got him to stand still for a few seconds.
He thought it was great fun to pick up pumpkins and throw them. Hmmmm
BOYS!

And with that cute grin who would want it any other way?
1 comment:
We went to that pumpkin patch, too! We loved loved it! Did you see the little kangaroo hopping around?
Post a Comment