Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sitting here at the computer this morning - pumping, drinking a cup of coffee, eating my breakfast, and updating our blog before I go back to work for my first 12 hour shift. Talk about multitasking!
Cole has seemed a little fussy - I'm thinking a reaction to his shots this week. He was ready for bed early last night, so I climbed in early too - to maximize my chances for sleep. He was up from 1 am - 2 am then again at 4. I did get him back down before I got in the shower - yeah for Darin - but my day started at 4 am. A total of 5 1/2 hours of sleep, and I need to get through working until 7 tonight. mmmm.
Cole will drink from a bottle but doesn't seem as comforted by it the way Samuel used to be. So with him not feeling quite right, I'm hoping this day isn't too difficult for Darin. I prayed for God to help him be patient with Cole today. :)
And I prayed for me to have a smooth day too.
We had Samuel's birthday party yesterday. Funny - it has be in the high 70s everyday, but yesterday (with the birthday party planned at the park) it was 60 and VERY windy. It was sunny, and I think it would have been really nice out without the wind, but hey - what can you do. It IS mid November and to a Northern girl that means it should be chilly, and you should have to at least wear a sweatshirt. Anyway - we ended up taking the party inside for lunch & cupcakes. Samuel was true to 3 year old form. He partied like a mad man and then after everyone left had a COMPLETE and TOTAL meltdown. I even have a photo of it, but I don't have time to post them this am.
More updates later.

No comments: